Mon, 27 Feb|
The Narcissistic Perfectionist Workshop
Time & Location
27 Feb 2023, 18:00 – 20:00
About the event
Event price: By donation
The severely toxic side of perfectionism is what we call the Narcissistic Perfectionist. The combination of unrealistically high standards imposed on others together with the lack of empathy creates an inevitably abusive personality.
Learning Objective Participants Can Expect From This Event:
- The main features and types of perfectionism and narcissism
- How narcissists (grandiose + vulnerable) overlap with perfectionism when they impose unrealistic demands on others, they are highly critical and contemptuous, they abstain from practicing empathy and forgiveness, and they conceal their own imperfections promoting the idea of infallibility
- How to prepare our clients who deal with the perfectionist narcissist
- How to cope with such a client in the session
- How to equip them with strategies for more connection in their relationships.