top of page
UKATA Registered - Contractual Trainee Transactional Analyst
Price per session £
Staple Gardens, Winchester SO23 8SR, UK
Recently awarded Trauma Therapy Service of the Year 2022 - Hampshire, by Global Health & Pharma. I am a UKATA registered Contractual Trainee Psychotherapist and BACP registered Counsellor/Therapist and Supervisor working in Winchester, and online.
I have experience working with a wide range of issues with clients, although I am particularly passionate about working with clients who:
- have experienced early attachment disruption
- experienced, or are experiencing, trauma or abuse, including
transgenerational / childhood / adulthood abuse
- have a personality disorder diagnosis
- experience dissociation / have a dissociative disorder
- experience self harm or suicidal feeling, thoughts, or impulses
I am a member of the following professional/membership bodies:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- UK Association for Transactional Analysis
- European Association for Transactional Analysis
- International Transactional Analysis Association
- European Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
My initial training (BA degree) was in Integrative Counselling, offering a variety of ways of working with clients. I have subsequently trained in Internal Family Systems Therapy and ongoing Psychotherapy training in Transactional Analysis. Alongside training in therapeutic approaches, I have extensive training specialising in working with trauma.
A synopsis of my main training is provided below (most recent first).
- UKATA Diploma in TA Practice (UKATA, 2022)
- Postgraduate Certificate (Level 7) in Supervision (Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy, 2021)
- Certificate in Working with Groups (The Link Centre, 2021)
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis (The Link Centre, 2020-2021)
- Certificate in Internal Family Systems Therapy (Internal Family Systems Therapy Institute, 2020)
- Postgraduate Certificate (Level 7) in Trauma Studies (University College Cork, 2019-2020)
- BA(hons) Theology and Counselling (London School of Theology, 2014-2017)
- Level 3 Certificate in Person Centred Counselling (City College, Southampton, 2013-2014)
- Level 2 Certificate Introduction to Counselling (City College, Southampton, 2013)
In addition to working as a counsellor/therapist, I also work as a clinical supervisor, both in my private practice, and for a local counselling organisation. I previously have had experience conducting annual reviews of the efficacy of Therapeutic Communities around the UK, and conducting a Serious Incident Investigation for a counselling organisation, making recommendations for reducing risk and improving safeguarding policies and procedures.
I have a keen interest in research, particularly relating to TA, trauma, and dissociation.
What I can help with:
Trauma, Trauma-related mental health, dissociative disorders
Adults, Couples, Groups
TA area of specialisation:
bottom of page