Time & Location
01 Dec 2023, 21:30
About the event
Event price: £1650
Booking details: For more details - https://www.northsidetraining.co.uk/supervision-dip
A dynamic supervision course for practitioners looking to develop, deepen and broaden their supervision practice. With places on the course limited to a small group, our two trainers Bev Gibbons (TSTA) and Ronen Stilman (TSTA) co-training together, ensure attendees get the very best theoretical and experiential training in supervision.
The Supervision Central Diploma in Supervision is a 10 day programme aligned with BACP and UKCP standards for supervision training. With a tried and tested blend of academic theory and practical experience, the course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to become a clinical supervisor.
The course is made up of 4 modules comprising 2 long weekends (Fri - Sun) and 2 short weekends (Sat - Sun). As it takes place online - there is no requirement to travel.
We are proud of the fact that the Diploma in Supervision is unique in having two trainers working together throughout. Bev and Ronen use their extensive experience to deliver an insightful and dynamic course.
- Part-time course taking place over 2 long and 2 short weekends during the year
- We train in small groups ensuring all attendees have space to fully participate
- Takes place online - no restriction of location
- A robust training experience with two trainers who co-teach together
- Inclusive environment where students are encouraged to come as they are
The course starts in December 2023. see https://www.northsidetraining.co.uk/supervision-dip for dates.
For a course prospectus and application form go to https://www.northsidetraining.co.uk/supervision-dip