The virtual sponsorship offer for this year’s UKATA National Conference is new, and very different.
UKATA have procured a brand new platform https://reattendance.com/ for our fully virtual Conference in April – and as we are working to realise the full potential for sponsorship and exhibitions, we are offering the BEST and MAXIMUM EXPOSURE package to YOU sponsors – for the crazy all-inclusive introductory price of just £100.00!
So, what’s new?
- On the conference menu, there is an ‘Expo’ button, with all sponsors listed – which can be visited at any time whilst the conference is open.
- During the conference, there is a border around the speaker viewing pane – on which your logo can be displayed – so it is in full view of all delegates – this year, for the whole two day event!
- There is a click-through to your own sponsor page, that you design with your content of choice; you can hyperlink your logo to take you anywhere web based – which might be a video, might be a link to your webpage, might be an invitation for the ‘visitor’ to leave their business card details, or it might be YOU in person, ready to have a 1-2-1 appointment!
What will my £100.00 buy?
In future, we will have bronze, silver, gold and platinum packages for sponsorship, offering you different levels of functionality and exposure, but this year, as we’re learning, we are opening up EVERYTHING that we have available – so you’ll have the full range of Expo Stand functionality:
- Company Info: Logo, Video & your story
- Business Card
- Special Offers – any promotions giveaways exhibitors want to upload
- Downloads – leaflets/ brochures
- Talk to us live – attendees can come and have a live video call with those manning the stand
And there’s more…
We have pledged to share all sponsor monies raised, 50/50 with the Margaret Turpin Bursary Fund.
Links and Visuals:
To help you visualise what this opportunity will look like, here are some example screenshots from the site, and a link to the platform site, so you can have a browse around.
Conference tickets are now on sale, with over 100 tickets sold in the first day of release, so there will be a lot of people looking at your logo!
We are already working on building the Expo site – and you will be able to commence working on your sponsor page very soon too.
I look forward to working with you. Please share this opportunity with others who might benefit!https://reattendance.com/interactive-virtual-expo/