- This event has passed.
TA 101 (The Official Introduction to Transactional Analysis)
October 14 @ 9:30 am - October 15 @ 4:30 pm£190.00
We designed our TA 101 course to cover all the content prescribed by the International Transactional Analysis Association. You will be introduced to many TA concepts including:
• How our early life experiences influence the behaviour and decisions we make, and the relationships we choose
• How our unique and individual personality develops
• Our psychological game playing
• Why we find ourselves in those ‘it is happening again’ moments
• Why we embrace or resist change in our lives
• Helpful and unhelpful patterns we use when communicating with others
• How our habitual patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving can unconsciously limit our potential
This is an engaging, thought-provoking and highly enjoyable couple of days full of new ideas that will give you insights into yourself and others. You will be working in small discussion groups reflecting on and discussing what you are learning. You will gain valuable knowledge and experience of TA and at the end you will receive an internationally recognised certificate.