Certificate in Working Creatively
May 10 @ 6:30 pm - June 21 @ 9:30 pm£260
Do you want to invite your client’s child into the therapy room? Bringing in a creative intervention may encourage them to play.
Working creatively can be a powerful tool and this Certificate course will help you gain confidence and inspiration in the area.
You will have the opportunity to explore your own reactions to working creatively as well as considering how to work with clients in this way.
It will be a mixture of input, discussion and the emphasis will be on experiential learning.
In this course we’ll look at:
• What is working creatively?
• Your own reactions to working creatively
• How working creatively works theoretically
• Experiencing different ways of working creatively
• The potential challenges and how to overcome them
• Practically working with clients creatively in the therapy room
This course is aimed at trainees or qualified therapists who would like to explore and experience working creatively first hand.
Course Dates: 6 Monday evenings – 10th, 17th, 24th May and 7th, 14th & 21st June (6:30-9:30pm).