Time & Location
23 Mar 2024, 09:30 – 16:30
Chipping Sodbury, Goldney House, First Floor, 59 Rounceval St, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6AS, UK
About the event
Event price: £225
Booking details: Book your place with us at: https://bit.ly/WyvernTraining2023
Whether you want to learn about Transactional Analysis for your personal development, or to start your professional psychotherapy training, the TA101 course is the best way to get acquainted with the core concepts and applications of its theories and models. We will cover topics, such as:
- How we make decisions early in life that become unconscious and affect us now in our personal and professional lives;
- How we and others unconsciously set up repetitive patterns of relating to keep our world predictable and familiar, even when these patterns cause problems;
- Ego states and the different aspects of ourselves and others, and how we can operate from each of these;
- Transactions and the ways with which we communicate with others;
- Development of relationships and achieving secure Emotional Intimacy with those closest to us; and much more...
Transactional Analysis, originally developed by Eric Berne in the 1950s, provides a theoretical framework for understanding personality development, communication, relationships, and group dynamics.Participants are invited to reflect upon themselves and others, to integrate the learning into their own lived experiences, and to identify alternative options for behaviour and communication that serve us better.
There is no entry requirement for this course. It is designed for everyone, and everyone can benefit from learning about themselves and others.
The insight you will gain into human behaviour, thought, feelings, and relational styles, can help in living a more satisfying life and developing fulfilling relationships.The TA101 course follows an internationally standardised syllabus. Successful completion of the TA101 provides you with an internationally recognised qualification, which is a prerequisite for progression to advanced training in Transactional Analysis.