Time & Location
02 Sept 2023, 10:00 – 17:00
About the event
Event price: £630 (inc. VAT)
Booking details: email@example.com
Physis Scotland is delighted to be offering two online Extended Training Groups (6 days over 10 months) starting in the Autumn to support practitioners who have completed their formal TA training and want to stay connected to other practitioners in a CPD group. Both groups will be facilitated by Ronen Stilman, TSTA. Our first group is currently full, and we have pleasure in confirming dates for our second group below.
The group will be open to trainees who have completed three years of core TA training (Foundation Year, Advanced Years 1 and 2), and either achieved or be working towards their Diploma Exam. It will be a closed group for the academic year and have a maximum of 8 members.
Group participants will need to complete a new registration form each academic year to secure their place in the group moving forward. Should anybody choose not to continue in the group before the start of the new academic year, other people will be able to apply to join the group.
Joining an Extended Training Group will enable you to:
- Develop your identity as a practitioner through presentations of theory of your own choice/interest.
- Extend your knowledge of TA and the therapeutic process through further theory input by your trainer.
- Share articles.
- Receive support if you have some written work to complete within a group setting.
- Receive supervision.
- Discuss ethical dilemmas.
- Receive group support and discussion about the Diploma Exam.
- Participate in a mock exam – either candidate or examiner.
The content of the days will be contracted for at the beginning of each day, depending on the needs and wants of the group members.