Time & Location
30 Sept 2023, 09:30 – 17:00
Edinburgh, 22 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 7RN, UK
About the event
Event price: £1584.00 (inc. VAT)
Booking details: email@example.com
The Physis Scotland Diploma in Counselling Supervision programme is an integrative supervision training drawing on TA philosophy and based on a wide range of theories. The Diploma is aligned with the BACP Supervision Core Competencies.
Delivered over 10 days using a blended approach of face-to-face and online training, this will involve a highly interactive and experiential training process focusing on both supervisory skills and theoretical knowledge.
This dynamic training will enable you to:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of several models of supervision, both developmental and task focussed
- Establish a clear ethical framework for your work as a supervisor, and enable your supervisees to develop their own ethical thinking and practice
- Understand the differences between therapeutic work and supervision, and be able to work at the boundary of these aspects whilst maintaining the role of supervisor
- Learn supervision skills for working with both novice and experienced counsellors, and apply appropriate interventions to working with both groups
- Understand and critique applications of supervision for both individual and group supervision
- Develop your identity as a supervisor based on your own philosophy of supervision.